Health & Human Development
Blood vs Germs: News You Can Use
Blood vs Germs: News You Can Use - DVD/Video
Price: DVD - $ 79.95 or VHS - $ 79.95
FREE Pocket size Teaching Guide with DVD
How are germs and diseases spread? That’s just what these middle schoolers are trying to uncover for their next science report. After the kids meet an uncle with Hepatitis C they realize that the way the body works is a lot like a video game. In gathering information for their report the kids find out how diseases are spread and how the immune system works to fight off those diseases.
More Great Health & Human Development Titles
- A Baby Is Born
- A Boy's Guide to Growing Up
- A Boy's Guide to Puberty and Personal Safety
- A Girl's Guide to Growing Up
- A Girl's Guide to Puberty and Personal Safety
- AIDS: Facts for Kids
- Alcohol: What About It?
- Blood Borne Pathogens and Other Germs
- Blood vs Germs: News You Can Use
- Clean Kids
- Courtesy Counts
- GO SLOW WHOA – Nutrition
- Good Things First! Nutrition Edition
- Good Things First! The Way to Wellness
- Head Lice: An Itchy Problem - Updated
- KEEP IT CLEAN
- Manners Matter
- Safety: If You Feel Danger
- Safety: Out of the Danger Zone
- Straight Talk About Anger
- Straight Talk About Peer Pressure
- Straight Talk About Self-Confidence
- Straight Talk About Self-Image and Identity
- Straight Talk About Sex, Gender, and Media
- Straight Talk About Sexual Choices & Consequences
- Sun Sense
- Take Care of Your Ears!
- Take Care of Your Eyes!
- Take Care of Your Skin, Hair and Nails!
- Take Care of Your Teeth!
- The Immune System: Doing Its Part
- The Immune System: Our Internal Defender
- Tobacco: What About It?
- Unity in Community – The Ant Show
- Wash Those Hands Posters (20) - Poster Pack
- Wash Those Hands!
- Whatsa Hygiene?
- You’re Not a Little Kid Anymore - Personal Hygiene