Health & Human Development
Good Things First! Nutrition Edition
Good Things First! Nutrition Edition - Kit
Price: $ 89.50
FREE Pocket size Teaching Guide with DVD
With mounting evidence of widespread diet-related maladies among children, we are eager to introduce a new series of wellness titles for elementary school children. Featuring registered dietitian Joan O’Keefe, co-author of The Forever Young Diet & Lifestyle, our commonsense new titles promote a lifetime of energy and good health. Joan's presentation is dynamic, but her advice to kids is simple: eat good things first! This informed new title is in keeping with the current Food Pyramid guidelines and outlines a scientifically based nutritious diet that promotes a lean body, forceful muscles, strong bones, an aerobically fit heart, and a good immune system. Kids will find the basic principles practical and easy to follow.
In addition to the video or DVD (Run Time: 20:21), the comprehensive kit includes an extensive teaching guide (36 pages) and a set of beautiful classroom posters.
Order individual kit components
More Great Health & Human Development Titles
- A Baby Is Born
- A Boy's Guide to Growing Up
- A Boy's Guide to Puberty and Personal Safety
- A Girl's Guide to Growing Up
- A Girl's Guide to Puberty and Personal Safety
- AIDS: Facts for Kids
- Alcohol: What About It?
- Blood Borne Pathogens and Other Germs
- Blood vs Germs: News You Can Use
- Clean Kids
- Courtesy Counts
- GO SLOW WHOA – Nutrition
- Good Things First! Nutrition Edition
- Good Things First! The Way to Wellness
- Head Lice: An Itchy Problem - Updated
- KEEP IT CLEAN
- Manners Matter
- Safety: If You Feel Danger
- Safety: Out of the Danger Zone
- Straight Talk About Anger
- Straight Talk About Peer Pressure
- Straight Talk About Self-Confidence
- Straight Talk About Self-Image and Identity
- Straight Talk About Sex, Gender, and Media
- Straight Talk About Sexual Choices & Consequences
- Sun Sense
- Take Care of Your Ears!
- Take Care of Your Eyes!
- Take Care of Your Skin, Hair and Nails!
- Take Care of Your Teeth!
- The Immune System: Doing Its Part
- The Immune System: Our Internal Defender
- Tobacco: What About It?
- Unity in Community – The Ant Show
- Wash Those Hands Posters (20) - Poster Pack
- Wash Those Hands!
- Whatsa Hygiene?
- You’re Not a Little Kid Anymore - Personal Hygiene