Health & Human Development
Straight Talk About Anger
Straight Talk About Anger - DVD/Video
Price: DVD - $ 79.95 or VHS - $ 79.95
FREE Pocket size Teaching Guide with DVDLearn to address conflict in appropriate ways.
Early adolescence is a time of rapid and dramatic changes. Navigating the social and emotional complexities presented by daily life can be especially challenging during the teen years. Introducing this "call in" program, hosts Melissa and Randy discuss the emotion of anger and the complications that can arise when reacting to this powerful feeling.
Managing anger is a skill that can be learned, and getting in touch with underlying unmet needs is at the core of this process. In the variety of scenarios presented, young teens find ideas that resonate with their own lives and learn techniques to developing a healthy approach to controlling anger. Providing guidance along the path to emotional maturity Straight Talk About Anger can help boys and girls improve personal insight and the ways they relate to others. "Straight Talk About Self-Confidence and Straight Talk About Anger are two quite practical 15-minute videos... highly recommended as educational tools for grades 6 to 8 classroom curriculum enhancement."
-Midwest Book Review
More Great Health & Human Development Titles
- A Baby Is Born
- A Boy's Guide to Growing Up
- A Boy's Guide to Puberty and Personal Safety
- A Girl's Guide to Growing Up
- A Girl's Guide to Puberty and Personal Safety
- AIDS: Facts for Kids
- Alcohol: What About It?
- Blood Borne Pathogens and Other Germs
- Blood vs Germs: News You Can Use
- Clean Kids
- Courtesy Counts
- GO SLOW WHOA – Nutrition
- Good Things First! Nutrition Edition
- Good Things First! The Way to Wellness
- Head Lice: An Itchy Problem - Updated
- KEEP IT CLEAN
- Manners Matter
- Safety: If You Feel Danger
- Safety: Out of the Danger Zone
- Straight Talk About Anger
- Straight Talk About Peer Pressure
- Straight Talk About Self-Confidence
- Straight Talk About Self-Image and Identity
- Straight Talk About Sex, Gender, and Media
- Straight Talk About Sexual Choices & Consequences
- Sun Sense
- Take Care of Your Ears!
- Take Care of Your Eyes!
- Take Care of Your Skin, Hair and Nails!
- Take Care of Your Teeth!
- The Immune System: Doing Its Part
- The Immune System: Our Internal Defender
- Tobacco: What About It?
- Unity in Community – The Ant Show
- Wash Those Hands Posters (20) - Poster Pack
- Wash Those Hands!
- Whatsa Hygiene?
- You’re Not a Little Kid Anymore - Personal Hygiene